IBAT StudentsStudents, if you wish to submit an application including your resume, then please login with your student number and portal password on the left. Employers, if you wish to wish to place a job or intership on the Job Portal then please use the "Employee Login" link above.
Go back to the Job List
Erasmus+ Internship - Graphic DesignPosted by: Paragon Europe
Posted date: 18-Feb-2020
Title: Sales and Business Development Intern
Duration: 6 Months+
Deadline: 15th March 2020
Paragon Europe is looking for a pro-active, dynamic Sales and Business Development Intern to help support the Sales, Marketing and Business Development Team in actively building on current client potential and managing client relationships as well as identifying prospective, qualified business leads. For this role, The Sales and Business Development Intern will assist the team in marketing campaigns, account research and reaching out to business leads. The Sales Intern will partner with the Manager and inside sales representatives to learn sales techniques and assist in the sales cycle. you will work closely with our team of Sales and Business Development Executives and Directors, so excellent communication and collaboration skills are essential.
You will sharpen skills in Business Communication, international markets, relationship building, client engagement developing your own portfolio with an opportunity to innovate through new ideas and insights, as well as developing a strong work ethic in a hyper-changing landscape.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The Sales and Business Development Intern will assist in securing sales appointments through a multi-channel sales approach. You will provide support in mapping out and executing strategic plans to build on the client database, as well as researching and analysing relevant markets and trends. You will play a key role in maintaining quality and adherence to processes which includes identifying and contributing to their improvement. In addition to this, you will assist in general and administrative duties across the organisation as and when required.
Other tasks will include:
· Contacting potential and existing clients through email and phone
· Liaising between our Marketing and Sales teams
· Presenting our Paragon Europe’s vision and mission to potential clients
· Identifying client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
· To customise product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
· To build long-term trusting relationships with clients
· To develop and manage contact lists, customer spreadsheets and keep online records
· To proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
· Setting up meetings or calls between prospective and existing clients and our sales managers
· Reporting to the Sales Manager on a daily basis on the sales results generated
What does Paragon offer you?
· · A dynamic international organisation with an intercultural team
· · Be there as we continue to build the largest community of experts in the EU
· · Mentoring and support from our founders and experienced team members
· · A transparent, positive and direct feedback culture
· · Space for personal growth and achievement
What should you bring to Paragon?
· Good organisational and time-management skills and a positive attitude, with good initiative and commitment in taking responsibility
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· An aptitude in research management
· An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
· Adaptability and the ability to work proactively under pressure and to tight deadlines using your time management skills
· Enthusiasm, humour, empathy, and the ability to convey this through phone, email and in-person communication.
To apply for this position please send your CV and motivation letter at
Erasmus+ Internship - Graphic Design
Duration: 6 months
Paragon Europe is a leading host agency managing successful Internship programs through various EU mobility projects such as Erasmus Plus, Youth Guarantee, Staff Mobility, National and Regional Operation Projects since 2006, acting primarily as a receiving intermediary organization in the framework of the Lifelong Learning Program. We are looking for a graphic design intern to assist in various digital media projects within the marketing team.
Role & Tasks
The graphic design intern will be involved in the following tasks and roles:
Who are you and what can you do?
Who are we and what do we offer?
How to Apply:
To apply for this internship please email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to internshipsparagonglobal.eu
In the covering message/letter, please ensure that you answer the following questions:
1. Are you applying through a university? (If yes state which?)
2. Do you have the name/contact of your University Erasmus+ Coordinator? (Please give details)
3. How long is the internship for?
5. What dates are you looking to start/finish your internship?