IBAT StudentsStudents, if you wish to submit an application including your resume, then please login with your student number and portal password on the left. Employers, if you wish to wish to place a job or intership on the Job Portal then please use the "Employee Login" link above.
Go back to the Job List
Erasmus+ Internship - Project AdvisorPosted by: Paragon Europe
Posted date: 24-Jan-2020
Duration: 4 Months+
Deadline: 15th March 2020
Paragon Europe is looking for an intern Project Advisor to prepare and execute action plans, analyse business and research sector ecosystems, identify risks and opportunities and gather necessary resources. For this role, you will work closely with our team of Project Managers and Directors, so good communication and collaboration skills are essential.
The Project Advisor will contribute throughout entire project cycles, from conception and initiation, planning, execution, performance and monitoring, and project close. Ultimately, you will play a key role in ensuring Paragon Europe’s projects meet quality standards and are completed on time and within budget.
You will sharpen skills in gathering partner requirements and building consortia, conceptually developing and implementing European Commission research projects and tenders, and preparing and implementing project products and deliverables.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The Project Advisor intern will assist in the design and delivery of research projects and proactively support the Paragon Managers in achieving project-related goals in the topic areas of sustainable development and the digital economy.
Project conception, initiation and planning
· Carry out desk-based research and literature reviews to help inform research priorities and policy development
· Perform market research to produce high-quality documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
· Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
· Retrieve necessary information on demand (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies)
· Develop and manage contact lists, customer spreadsheets and keep online records
· Work effectively with colleagues across all teams in the design and delivery programmes of research
· Support coordination of small and medium-sized projects and services in close cooperation with line-management
· Develop products by researching and identifying potential products, such as written guidance, presentations, training programmes and case studies that improve knowledge and skills in a range of business and research sectors
· Regularly report to the projects manger on work progress and project implementation in light of project goals, timeframe and budget
· Undertake analysis of large amounts of data, both quantitative and qualitative, and produce analysis reports and research findings to support policy development
Project performance monitoring and closing
· Following internal and external workplans and ensuring tasks are completed on time
· Prepare internal reports on the project status (including risks and problems)
· Support the project management team in the preparation and delivery of external reports
What does Paragon offer you?
· A dynamic international organisation with an intercultural team
· Be there as we continue to build the largest community of experts in the EU
· Mentoring and support from our founders and experienced team members
· A transparent, positive and direct feedback culture
· Space for personal growth and achievement
What should you bring to Paragon?
· Strong personal initiative, with a problem-solving aptitude and commitment to taking responsibility
· Positive attitude, with an enthusiasm to improve and develop yourself personally
· Adaptability and the ability to work proactively under pressure and to tight deadlines using your time management skills
· Cutting edge research skills and techniques aligned with professional communication abilities
· Analytical thinking and the ability to examine information, understand what it means, and apply it across a broad range of policy areas