Private schools around Spain are looking for communicative and motivated candidates for this exciting teaching opportunity. The schools are well-established and accredited institutions. They are seeking to expand their multinational and energetic team of teachers by welcoming a dynamic and enthusiastic undergraduate or recent graduate student with previous teaching experience.
- Assisting classes for optimal results
- Aiding students, from 3 to 17 years old, with aspects such as pronunciation and grammar.
- Enriching the students' knowledge in the English culture and values
- Facilitating activities such as group tasks and planning the classes.
- Proficiency level of English
- Studies related to education, philology or the Spanish language is an advantage
- Previous teaching experience is an advantage
- Patience as you will be spending time with small children
- Active and creative person with new ideas and interest in teaching
Internship hours: 30hours/week
October/November 2019 until the end of May 2020, all Spain (Valladolid, Burgos, Ponferrada, Salamanca, Madrid, Tarragona,..)