IBAT StudentsStudents, if you wish to submit an application including your resume, then please login with your student number and portal password on the left. Employers, if you wish to wish to place a job or intership on the Job Portal then please use the "Employee Login" link above.
Go back to the Job List
Bookkeeper (Permanent, Part-Time)Posted by: Adare Human Resource Management
Posted date: 20-Feb-2020
Location: 2nd Floor, 43-51 Temple Grove House
Title: Bookkeeper (part-time)
Who we are
Established in 2003, we are one of Ireland’s best-known and respected providers of Employment
Law, Industrial Relations (IR), Human Resource Management (HRM) and Health and Safety
With offices in Dublin and Shannon, Adare Human Resource Management is an Irish Company
with a unique knowledge of the needs of Irish business - with experienced & knowledgeable
experts dedicated to excellence. We work across key sectors including professional services,
voluntary/NGO, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, ICT and financial services.
When it comes to HR and people management, our experience has shown us that as no one
solution is right for every business, we need to work closely with each and every client to design
a tailored solution for them. We are a forward thinking and progressive consultancy and assist
and advise Organisations on how to manage their individual people management challenges,
and offer a range of solutions varying from assistance in ensuring compliance with employment
legislation through to implementation of best practice HR solutions to enable organisational
Our Consultants are all experienced HR and Employment Law professionals who bring a range of
cross sectoral experience to the clients that we work with.
As part of our growth strategy for the business, we are currently looking to recruit a bookkeeper
to join our consulting practice.
This role will involve working closely with the Managing Director, Senior Consultants and our
Accountant in the provision of timely, accurate, client, accounting and financial information.
Why Adare Human Resource Management?
- We are a leading, progressive and expanding professional services Company with career
- As an integral part of the team, the role of Bookkeeper works alongside a talented
internal and external team of Consultants as well as our Accountant
Location: Blackrock, Co Dublin.
Job Status: Permanent, Part Time (20 hours – flexible)
Purpose of the role:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, and working closely with our Accountants, the
Bookkeeper will support the Consulting team with key activities associated with ensuring the
accurate and timely reporting of financial and client information. This role requires a high
degree of diligence in ensuring key financial activities are delivered in a timely manner and to
the quality standards associated with our business and Clients.
Bookkeeper / Accounts Preparation
- Responsible for the accurate and timely input of all sales invoices
- Setting up all supplier payments on systems
- Supplier management
- Bi-weekly bank reconciliations
- Proactive debtor management
- Prepare such reports and other information as requested and directed by the MD and
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Prepare information for external Accountants for the monthly provision of management
- Filing with ROS
- Create and prepare reports for Senior Management and Managing Director
The successful candidate will need the following qualifications, experience and skills to meet
the demands of the role:
- Ideally qualified as an accounts technician or a possess a relevant financial / bookkeeper
- At least five years’ post qualification experience in a similar role
- Experience with ROS
- An excellent understanding and previous hands on experience of accounting software,
- Experience of online banking and SEPA direct debits
- Computer literate, proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel to an advanced level
- Self-confident, and the ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Demonstrate high level of client-service orientation, ability to handle sensitive,
confidential information with maximum discretion
- Very strong planning and organisational skills
- The ability to be work within and support the consulting team.
Adare Human Resource Management is an Equal Opportunities Employer
This role provide a large degree of flexibility in relation to working hours and is ideally suited to
a self-starter, who can work autonomously and is looking to work in client focused environment.
Contact Details: Please email cover letter and C.V. to
Derek McKay, Managing Director, Adare Human Resource Management
email: dmckayadarehrm.ie or telephone: 087 9786427
Closing Date for Applications is 5pm Friday 6th March 2020