Students, if you wish to submit an application including your resume, then please login with your student number and portal password on the left.
Employers, if you wish to wish to place a job or intership on the Job Portal then please use the "Employee Login" link above.
PR Internship @ Mujjo, in the Netherlands (fulltime)
Posted by: Tom Canters, Managing Director
Posted date: 16-Jan-2020
This is a role for the savvy communicator. As our PR intern, you will be Mujjo's voice to the world. You will be in contact with editors and social media influencers worldwide.
What you’ll be doing:
● Your main task is to manage PR relations - you’ll be contacting editors, getting our products/brand featured in major publications worldwide.
● In addition to that, you will manage the ambassador program, and be communicating with major social media influencers.
● Sales, marketing, and communication for Mujjo’s online store as well as other online platforms we operate.
● Copywriting – pre-releases, enhancing documents, emails, blog posts and promotions with writing to influence the sale of products.
● Communications - allocation of both inbound and outbound product advertisements and media sample inquiries.
Who are we looking for?
You are outgoing and have a strong background in social media communications. You have a can-do attitude and a desire to continue learning. The ability to adapt to multiple working environments is preferred.
Your internship intentions/qualifications should include:
● Wanting to learn from the founders of a successful startup
● Looking for an internship with responsibility
● Ability to speak and write English fluently
● You are a college or university student
● Having a “hands-on” mentality and willingness to work hard
● You are persistent in delivering a good job
● You are accurate and commercially driven
● Great communication skills
● Experienced with using Apple computers (preferred, but not required)
● And of course, you love our brand
It is essential that you speak and write fluently in English. Any additional languages are welcome.
We offer something special!
Mujjo will be one of the most casual working environments you will ever experience. We demand a lot, but there is plenty for you in return. We operate as a small team and you will work directly with the founders – gaining first-hand insights into how to run a successful start-up company. You will be given an opportunity to develop yourself within the internship period through a diverse range of tasks. Like any start-up, all members of the team carry a lot of responsibility and work across many areas. You will be part of that team. In short, we believe this is a brilliant internship in which you will be given plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your entrepreneurial skills. We have a relaxed yet ambitious working environment, where fun and hard work go hand in hand. As a Mujjo intern you will receive an industry standard internship salary.
Dutch design company Mujjo started out making knitted winter gloves that work on touchscreens. These proved a global success and have been featured in major publications around the world. In spring 2012, Mujjo announced their first collection of sleeves for Apple devices, featuring a unique combination of wool felt and high-quality leather. The brand has grown fast and continues to evolve. All the while, Mujjo has maintained its passion for creating beautiful designs.
It’s part of our personalities to keep challenging ourselves and raising the bar daily. This doesn’t make things easy for us, but we simply don’t know how to do it any other way. We get satisfaction out of creating even better products and experiences – and we are proud to continuously improve the Mujjo brand.
We prefer a minimum of 5 months. However, the longer, the better! A starting date in August is preferable as it will give you a chance to acquaint yourself with the environment, and learn from the current intern.
Send your motivation letter and CV to tomcanters [at] mujjo.com. Don't forget to indicate in writing the exact period that you are available for the internship, the longer the better. Please be aware it is a requirement that the internship has to be part of a study program. For non-EU nationals, the internship has to be part of a study program at a Dutch school/university.
Mujjo Europe B.V. Nedinscoplein 3 5912 AP, Venlo The Netherlands