Students, if you wish to submit an application including your resume, then please login with your student number and portal password on the left.
Employers, if you wish to wish to place a job or intership on the Job Portal then please use the "Employee Login" link above.
Marketeer and Digital Graphic Designer Hybrid Internship @ Mujjo, in the Netherlands (fulltime)
Posted by: Tom Canters, Managing Director
Posted date: 16-Jan-2020
As our marketeer and digital Graphic designer intern, you’ll be responsible for digital desktop publishing, creative writing, and our online marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
● Generating robust, practical ideas that have commercial value in line with Mujjo’s brand/vision.
● Collaborating in the creation of marketing campaigns using various tools and software like Sketch and relevant Adobe CC apps.
● Helping create marketing materials (both on and off-line, e.g. POS materials and photo retouching in Photoshop), using the above tools and apps.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an intern who is independent and hard-working.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
● Strong skills with Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch (essential), proficiency in other similar software is an advantage.
● A keen eye for detail while keeping the bigger picture in mind.
● A ‘can do’ attitude – and not be dependent on others (graphic design, creative
writing, etc.) to get things done.
● Strong skills using Mac OSX apps, some coding experience is a plus.
● An affinity with premium brands and products.
● A detail-oriented approach – and be confident following through on decisions.
● A creative mindset, ability to work independently and an entrepreneurial spirit.
● A hands-on mentality – you want to solve problems immediately!
● Creative writing experience
It is essential that you speak and write in English. Any additional languages are welcome.
We offer something special!
Mujjo will be one of the most casual working environments you will ever experience. We demand a lot, but there is plenty for you in return. We operate as a small team and you will work directly with the founders – gaining first-hand insights into how to run a successful start-up company. You will be given an opportunity to develop yourself within the internship period through a diverse range of tasks. Like any start-up, all members of the team carry a lot of responsibility and work across many areas. You will be part of that team. In short, we believe this is a brilliant internship in which you will be given plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your entrepreneurial skills. We have a relaxed yet ambitious working environment, where fun and hard work go hand in hand. As a Mujjo intern you will receive an industry-standard internship salary.
Dutch design company Mujjo started out making knitted winter gloves that work on touchscreens. These proved a global success and have been featured in major publications around the world. In spring 2012, Mujjo announced their first collection of sleeves for Apple devices, featuring a unique combination of wool felt and high-quality leather. The brand has grown fast and continues to evolve. All the while, Mujjo has maintained its passion for creating beautiful designs.
It’s part of our personalities to keep challenging ourselves and raising the bar daily. This doesn’t make things easy for us, but we simply don’t know how to do it any other way. We get satisfaction out of creating even better products and experiences – and we are proud to continuously improve the Mujjo brand.
We expect your CV to reflect on the skills mentioned above. Please share some of your work. If you have a Dribbble, Behance or any type of portfolio, tell us about it. We also encourage top-of-the-class new grads to apply for this position.
To be considered for this position you have to be eligible to work and live in the Netherlands.
We prefer a minimum of 5 months. However, the longer, the better! A starting date in August is preferable as it will give you a chance to acquaint yourself with the environment, and learn from the current intern.
Send your motivation letter and CV to tomcanters [at] mujjo.com. Don't forget to indicate in writing the exact period that you are available for the internship, the longer the better. Please be aware it is a requirement that the internship has to be part of a study program. For non-EU nationals, the internship has to be part of a study program at a Dutch school/university.
Mujjo Europe B.V. Nedinscoplein 3 5912 AP, Venlo The Netherlands