IBAT StudentsStudents, if you wish to submit an application including your resume, then please login with your student number and portal password on the left. Employers, if you wish to wish to place a job or intership on the Job Portal then please use the "Employee Login" link above.
Go back to the Job List
Erasmus+ Internship - Sales & Business DevelopmentPosted by: Paragon Europe
Posted date: 21-Nov-2019
Paragon Europe is a leading host agency managing successful Internship programmes through various EU mobility projects such as Erasmus Plus, Youth Guarantee, Staff Mobility and National and Regional Operation Projects since 2006, acting primarily as a receiving intermediary organization in the framework of the Lifelong Learning Program. Our organization continuously strives to find the best work placements for students to obtain the most appropriate hands-on experience during their internship in Malta.
Role & Tasks:
We are looking for students, preferably from Business Schools or following a Business related degree at a university to work as a Sales & Business Development intern. The main tasks involve the following:
Who are you and what can you do?
Who are we and what do we offer?
- You get the chance to work in an exciting, dynamic and growing company
- This position offers you the opportunity to gain international work experience
- You will develop your portfolio and especially innovate through new ideas and insights
- Based on your performance you will have the open opportunity to create a career within the organisation
- You will have the opportunity to work in a dedicated international team
To apply for this internship please email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to partnershipsparagonglobal.eu
In the covering message/letter, please ensure that you answer the following questions:
This is an unpaid internship position