Our collaborator is a high quality 5* Hotel Resort and Spa in Lanzarote (Canary Islands), which combines luxury with comfort and good service. Its location, facilities and luxury service, make this hotel one of the bests in the island!
They are offering to their interns the opportunity to gain invaluable experience, enjoyable working atmosphere with great team members and ability to meet people from all over the world!
Do you want to have a memorable experience that makes a before and an after in your professional development? Do not lose this opportunity!
If you are looking for the best hospitality experience this is your internship.
SPA Reception position:
-Customer service, in person and by telephone, providing information of treatments, times, prices
- Reservation organization of the therapists
- Cashing Management
- Reception store cleaning
- Wardrobe cleaning at peak times
- Reception maintenance
- Good Spanish and English
- At least a2 in either italian, german or french
- Serving customers
- Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Preparing drinks
- Bar service (the hotel offers an all-inclusive service) so also responsible for the beverage service, both day and night during the hotel internship hours.
- English and basic Spanish is required
- Kitchen basics tasks under the supervision of the departure manager such as being the responsible for conducting the most basic cooking operations such as cutting food, food preparation, customer service, buffet replacing
- Good Spanish
- Registration of groups within 24 hours after receiving the request.
- Follow up the group proposals
- In-house follow-up of the events, coordination with the rest of the departments
- Group billing follow-up: a review of the billing with the client and follow-up of the payment of the outstanding balance.
- Permanent updating of the database with the new contacts of CCI of agencies and companies obtained in Fairs, Visits to Agencies, Visits received in the hotel, etc. and consequent sending of information and promotional material of the hotel.
- Attend hotel visits of travel agents, event organizers, and clients for weddings and banquets.
- Keep updated the planning tables of events
Public Relations position:
- Customer service
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Good English and Spanish
- Minimum 3 months stay
- Liability and health insurance
To apply for one of the position, please send your CV to infospain-internship.com