IBAT StudentsStudents, if you wish to submit an application including your resume, then please login with your student number and portal password on the left. Employers, if you wish to wish to place a job or intership on the Job Portal then please use the "Employee Login" link above.
Go back to the Job List
English teaching internship in Spain, starting ASAPPosted by: Spain internship
Posted date: 26-Mar-2019
English teaching assistant in Spain
Private schools around Spain are looking for communicative and motivated candidates for this exciting
teaching opportunity. The schools are well-established and accredited institutions. They are seeking to
expand their multinational and energetic team of teachers by welcoming a dynamic and enthusiastic
undergraduate or recent graduate student with previous teaching experience.
- Assisting classes for optimal results
- Aiding students, from 3 to 17 years old, with aspects such as pronunciation and grammar.
- Enriching the students' knowledge in the English culture and values
- Facilitating activities such as group tasks and planning the classes.
- Proficiency level of English
- Studies related to education, philology or the Spanish language is an advantage
- Previous teaching experience is an advantage
- Patience as you will be spending time with small children
- Active and creative person with new ideas and interest in teaching
Internship hours: 30hours/week
Beginning of October 2019 until the end of May 2020, all Spain