Our collaborator is a high quality Hotel Resort and Spa in Lanzarote, Canary Islands, Spain. Its location, facilities and luxury service, make this hotel one of the bests in the island. The team is looking for motivated students to join the reception and bar departments.
During this internship you will learn a lot of new skills about organisation and responsibility.
If you are looking for the best hospitality experience this is your internship.
- Management of tourist information in several languages.
- Reception management.
- Checking guests in and out
- International phone reception.
- Services and schedule customers information.
- English and Spanish is required
- German or italian is a plus
- Serving customers
- Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Preparing drinks
- Bar service (the hotel offers an all-inclusive service) so also responsible for the beverage service, both day and night during the hotel internship hours.
- English and Spanish required
- Kitchen basic tasks, (such as the most basic cooking operations, cutting food, food preparation, customer service, buffet replacing) under the supervision of the departure manager.
- Good Spanish required
- Dealing with customers
- Supporting the entertainment team in the hotel's leisure activities
- Mini club and maxi club
- Sport activities, archery, mats in pools.
- Recreational activities (Dancing shows, games ..)
- Other tasks related to.
SPA Reception position
- Customer service, in person and by telephone, providing information of treatments, times, prices ...
- Reservation organization of the therapists
- Cashing Management
- Reception store cleaning
- Wardrobe cleaning at peak times
- Reception maintenance
- Minimum 3 months stay
- Liability and health insurance