IBAT StudentsStudents, if you wish to submit an application including your resume, then please login with your student number and portal password on the left. Employers, if you wish to wish to place a job or intership on the Job Portal then please use the "Employee Login" link above.
Go back to the Job List
Electronic/Electrical Technicians & EngineersPosted by: Electronix Services
Posted date: 28-May-2018
Location: 138A Slaney Close, Dublin Industrial Estate
Vacancies in Electronics/Electrical Repair
We are looking for a number of Electronic/Electrical Technicians & Engineers to join our technical team debugging, repairing & testing a broad variety of electronic equipment.
The Equipment typically ranges from Power Supplies (SMP's) and Power Inverters to Digital & Analog Circuit Boards, PLC Controllers & Servo Drives/Motors, Touch Screen Monitors and various other Electronic Devices.
This is hands on component level work which will develop Debug knowledge, strong rework skills and practical electronics expertise.
This is a great opportunity to:
• Join a growing team of like minded technical individuals
• Utilise and develop professional hands on electronics skills
• Enjoy continuously changing & interesting work on leading edge technologies
• Receive an excellent remuneration package
• Great opportunity to grow and personally develop.
• Have good Written and oral English
• Have some Component Level Bench Debug
• Be capable of soldering SMT and PTH components
• Knowledgeable & interested in the repair of SMPS and Power Electronics
• Practically minded and keen to work with hands on electronics.
Send CV with short cover letter to mauriceelectronixservices.com or call 01-830 0020 to arrange an immediate interview.
About Electronix Services:
We are an Electronics Engineering Services Company based in Dublin 11, Ireland. We provide full Component level repair and refurbishment services (independent of manufacturer) for all types of industrial and medical electronic equipment. We provide this service to our varied customer base that has critical electronic equipment assets which are no longer covered or supported by the manufacturer.