IBAT StudentsStudents, if you wish to submit an application including your resume, then please login with your student number and portal password on the left. Employers, if you wish to wish to place a job or intership on the Job Portal then please use the "Employee Login" link above.
Go back to the Job List
Irish Wheelchair Association Digital Marketing and Social Media InternshipPosted by: Irish Wheelchair Association
Posted date: 21-Mar-2018
Overall Purpose of Job
Assistance is required to support the Communications Manager to develop a Digital Marketing Strategy for IWA and to introduce initial digital marketing tools; including:
1. Review of IWA – Website (SEO) and Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
2. SEO of IWA Website (www.iwa.ie)
3. Google Adwords Campaign (www.iwa.ie)
4. SEO of Wheelchair Solutions (www.wheelchairsolutionsie)
5. Google Adwords Campaign (www.wheelchairsolutions.ie)
6. SEO of Cuisle Website
7. Google Adwords (www.cuisle.com)
Responsibilities of the Intern
• To implement a digital marketing campaign (SEO/Adwords) for IWA / Wheelchair Solutions and Cuisle Respite Holiday Centre.
• Support IWA Communications Manager to develop/introduce a digital strategy for IWA’s e-commerce business.
• To assist with social media updates and development of social media campaigns during the intern programme.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• To review the ecommerce / digital business solutions associated with IWA’s websites (IWA.ie / Wheelchair Solutions / Cuisle Holiday and Respite Centre)
• To provide assistance with content creation for social media campaigns.
• To set up Google Adwords for (IWA.ie / Wheelchair Solutions / Cuisle Holiday Centre)
• To research and prepare a report with a view to introducing SEO for IWA’s websites (IWA.ie / Wheelchair Solutions / Cuisle Holiday and Respite Centre)
Qualifications and/or Skills
Third level qualification in:
• Digital Marketing
• Social Media Marketing
Remuneration & Benefits
• Wage: €250 per week
• Excellent working conditions
• A commitment to training and development of all interns