IBAT StudentsStudents, if you wish to submit an application including your resume, then please login with your student number and portal password on the left. Employers, if you wish to wish to place a job or intership on the Job Portal then please use the "Employee Login" link above.
Go back to the Job List
Irish Wheelchair Association HR InternshipPosted by: Irish Wheelchair Association
Posted date: 21-Mar-2018
Overall Purpose of Job
In a climate of low unemployment, skills shortages in the sector, severe competition for the best potential recruits, the Intern will develop new methods of sourcing potential candidates.
Responsibilities of the Intern
Working with the recruitment team the intern will develop a process related to attracting, sourcing, recruiting and hiring suitably newly qualified candidates.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Devising ongoing marketing campaigns to raise awareness of IWA among students undergoing a course of study in a suitable discipline. This could include attending careers fairs, sponsoring student societies, or managing social media campaigns.
• Liaising with recruitment officers to agree recruitment plans for vacancies up to and including grade 3.
• Writing and placing job advertisements.
• The metrics on which they will be measured include:
o Improving students’ perceptions of the IWA.
o Increasing the IWA’s profile among students
o End of project report for HR Director and Recruitment Team
Qualifications and/or Skills
• Third level qualification, ideally in HR or with a HR post-graduate element
• Be a strong communicator with excellent influencing skills
• Strategic thinker
• Innovation & Creativity
• Planning & Organising
Remuneration & Benefits
• Wage: €250 per week
• Excellent working conditions
• A commitment to training and development of all interns