IBAT StudentsStudents, if you wish to submit an application including your resume, then please login with your student number and portal password on the left. Employers, if you wish to wish to place a job or intership on the Job Portal then please use the "Employee Login" link above.
Go back to the Job List
Tag Customer Care AdministratorPosted by: Hugh Redmond
Posted date: 15-Mar-2018
Location: 5 Rogans Court
Customer Care Administrator
Alive Outside Sports Group is Ireland's largest outdoor sports company, consisting of:
• HeinekenTag, mixed Adult Tag Leagues & Blitzes nationwide.
• HELL & BACK, Ireland’s Toughest Physical & Mental Endurance Challenge; and
Altogether over 30,000 Irish adults took part in Alive Outside sports events in 2017. Our offices are based in Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin and we have 5 full-time and 4 contract part-time staff.
• First point of call for all things Heineken Light Tag related:
- Answer phone calls to Tag phone line
- Working alongside Managing Director/Operations manager, responsible for weekly updating of fixtures
- Working alongside with referee co-ordinator
- Reply to email queries infotagrugby.ie
- Liaising with Operations Manager
• As part of the operations team will be responsible for all online shop orders:
- Checking orders Tuesday and Friday
- Packing & Posting & order tracking via Fastway
- Making sure shorts and other stock is up to date and organised
• General Office Administration, including
- Responding/contacting teams due to fixture cancellations/team forfeits
- Making sure prizes are organised before end of leagues
This contract position is based in our Dun Laoghaire office and will run from Mon 19th March to Fri 24th August (23 weeks). 5 days per week - minimum 35 hours per week.
Desired Skills & Experience
This role will ideally suit someone looking to gain Event Management experience in a young, dynamic and fast paced sports events environment.
• Excellent Phone Manner
• Organised, works well under pressure
• Interest in Sport / Event Management
• Experience in Social Media
• Excellent Computer & Interpersonal Skills, skilled in Excel and Word. Own transport preferable
To apply for the above position, please send a cover letter and your CV by email to Hugh
Redmond, Operations Manager, before Monday 12th March 2017 hugh.redmondtagrugby.ie 01-202-0100