IBAT StudentsStudents, if you wish to submit an application including your resume, then please login with your student number and portal password on the left. Employers, if you wish to wish to place a job or intership on the Job Portal then please use the "Employee Login" link above.
Go back to the Job List
Nursery English teaching assistantPosted by: Spain Internship
Posted date: 08-Mar-2018
Our collaborator, is a private educational centre, where children develop all their intellectual and social capacities. They provide the children with the necessary knowledge, to achieve a development of their abilities, all in a safe and reliable environment.
The company is now looking for an affectionate graduate with experience willing to deal with children from 0 to 3 years old and able to join their team of psychologists and pedagogues as the tutor of a class of 2-3 y/o babies by adapting to the children’s needs, peculiarities and characteristics. They have one position in Barcelona and one in Madrid.
- Organize activities and games with children in English
- Develop the games, material, dynamics and English conversations that will be held in class
- Speak in English with children in different classes about everything in order to practice any vocabulary possible.
- In charge of the educational project of the class during the whole academic course. The graduate will be responsible for the classroom and for the performance of his bilingual educational project, which will be carried out through the different multiple intelligences and all through experimental and experienced learning.
40 hours a week
2.400€ bonus when ending the 12-month contract
30 calendar days + 10 personal days off
- English proficiency level
- Person with patience, responsible and motivated to do this job with children
- Previous working experience with children and babies is compulsory
- Commitment to stay the whole academic course from September 2018 to August 2019 (12 months)
- Need to have been in higher education studying Early Childcare.