IBAT StudentsStudents, if you wish to submit an application including your resume, then please login with your student number and portal password on the left. Employers, if you wish to wish to place a job or intership on the Job Portal then please use the "Employee Login" link above.
Go back to the Job List
Business Development SupportPosted by: KSN
Posted date: 16-Feb-2018
Location: Clonskeagh, Dublin
Reporting to the Marketing & Bid Manager; the purpose of this position is to provide bid and operational support within a busy Construction Cost Consultancy. This is a new and diverse role created to provide bid support while assisting with the upgrade of KSN’s Management Information Systems.
This progressive role would suit a candidate with a business/marketing qualification (or similar), excellent written English and project coordination skills. The diversity of this role will provide scope to learn and develop skills in line with KSN’s business development goals. Previous experience within a construction related field is advantageous but not essential.
· Support KSN’s bid management function – assist with compilation of company brochures, proposal / tender documents & presentations
· Assist with the upgrade of KSN’s internal systems (including data protection procedures)
· Compilation of internal staff CVs /organisation charts /project data
· Assist with ad hoc duties as required
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrable experience in methodological/report writing and/or editing. The position requires the ability to communicate effectively and to assist with the organisation and coordination of complex proposals and write/edit proposal content.
Experience with marketing, tender writing, project coordination or similar roles would be advantageous.
· Relevant qualification in business/marketing or similar
· Excellent written English
· Experience with (or commitment & dedication to learn) design/layout software (i.e. Powerpoint, Prezi, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop etc.)
· Excellent organisational skills
· Very strong MS office skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Proven ability to meet deadlines
· Strong proofreading and editing skills
· Experience with tender/submission/Request for Proposal (RFP) documents
· Experience compiling presentations / company brochures
· Knowledge of implementing / improving Management Information Systems
· Knowledge of GDPR & data protection procedures are advantageous but not essential
· Knowledge of the construction market is advantageous but not essential
Interested candidates are invited to email an up-to-date CV and cover noteto careersksn.ie
This is a diverse role. Salary for the position will be commensurate with experience.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Friday 23rd February 2018.
KSN is an equal opportunities employer.