IBAT StudentsStudents, if you wish to submit an application including your resume, then please login with your student number and portal password on the left. Employers, if you wish to wish to place a job or intership on the Job Portal then please use the "Employee Login" link above.
Go back to the Job List
Teach English in ChinaPosted by: Gina Zhu
Posted date: 04-May-2017
China UK Development Limited (CUDL) is inviting English teachers to teach English in China. This programme aims to improve Chinese students’ listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. In addition, teachers will be expected to develop students’ confidence and interest in their studies.
This promises to be a comprehensive international teaching experience, where teachers will have the opportunity to live in a country with an extensive history and fascinating culture. Additional benefits include a generous wage, working visa, health insurance, free accommodation (including utilities), and an airfare reimbursement. More information is available on http://englishteacher.cudc.info/.
Who we are:
China UK Development Limited (CUDL) was founded on September 2012 with the aim of promoting educational and cultural exchanges between China and the United Kingdom (UK). Apart from the Teach English in China project, we also specialise in providing exchange programme and residential training schools for students from Asia.
1) We only cooperate with top-rated public schools in Jiangsu and Hunan Province
2) We provide teachers with safety, stability and career development
3) We offer flexible teaching hours, allowing teachers a significant amount of free time to explore China
1) Detailed planning and execution of lessons;
2) Consistent evaluation of students’ progress and provisions of ongoing guidance for improvement; and
3) Participation in social activities (alongside students) organised by the school to encourage oral English proficiency.
4) Location: China (Jiangsu Province and Hunan Province)
5) Teach in top-rated Primary, Middle and High Schools in local areas
6) Students’ Age: 7-12 (primary school) ；13-15 (junior high school) ；16-18 (senior high school)
7) ESL-related and subject curriculum and teaching material provided
8) One academic year contract, 9-month teaching, 1-month School Holiday
9) 18-20 teaching hours per week.
Qualifications and Requirements
1) Bachelor’s degree or above (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA certificates will be highly regarded);
2) Enthusiastic and flexible work attitude
3) Comfortable with employing innovative teaching approaches and ideas; and
4) Willingness to undergo a police check prior to commencement
Salary and Benefits
1) 6000-14000 RMB per month (depending on qualifications, experience and teaching time)
2) Up to 5 weeks paid holidays (winter holiday plus Chinese official holidays)
3) Free accommodation provided, a furnished apartment without sharing, luxury decoration
4) Flight subsidy provided
5) Assistance provided related to work visa application
6) Comprehensive medical insurance
7) Free lunches at the school canteen
8) Ongoing training and development workshops
9) Career development opportunities
10) Airport pick-up service upon arrival
11) Assistance in arranging free Mandarin lessons
12) TEFL certification programs
13) Career development scheme
There are two ways to apply for this position.
1) Apply online http://englishteacher.cudc.info/index.php/home/apply.
2) Or submit a cover letter and CV to recruitcudc.info.
If you need any assistance, please contact Gina. Zhu on 01179856948